Polar Bear Protector green hemp dog collar
When you buy a Polar Bear Protector collar or leash, you do a solid for your dog, for polar bears, and for the planet.
With a single purchase, you provide your pet
- uncommon style: distinctive Polar Bear Protector design.
- exceptional comfort: hypoallergenic hemp, pleasant-feeling even to itchy dogs, grows softer to the touch with wear.
- new status as a protector of giant bears: enlists your pet as a champion, resisting toxic pollution and raising money for polar bear preservation.
- recognition for his heroic inner dog.
With the same purchase, you do various kinds of other good:
- you support eco-friendly agriculture. Hemp is grown without adding poisons to our soil, air, or water--important because toxic chemical pesticides and fertilizers are already globally dispersed.
- you choose a sustainable natural fiber. Ordinary dog collars are made of nylon, a synthetic polymer derived from petroleum.
- you help polar bears two ways: You say no to toxic pollution, now piling on climate change to threaten the long-term survival of polar bears. You help raise money to save polar bears in the wild. Polar Bear Garage Sale donates 30% of profits to this cause
Hand-made in the US of planet-friendly hemp, in symbolic green.
Durable and machine-washable, with contoured quick-release hardware.
Adjustable collar in 3 sizes: S (8-14") M (14-20") L (18-26")
Mails in sustainable packaging, anywhere in the US for $3.
Polar Bear Garage Sale signature product.
Dog tested and approved by
beautiful Polar Bear Protector dog Phrieda