Polar Bear Protector green hemp dog collar
When you buy a Polar Bear Protector collar or leash, you do a solid for your dog, for polar bears, and for the planet.
With a single purchase, you provide your pet
- uncommon style: distinctive Polar Bear Protector design.
- exceptional comfort: hypoallergenic hemp, pleasant-feeling even to itchy dogs, grows softer to the touch with wear.
- new status as a protector of giant bears: enlists your pet as a champion, resisting toxic pollution and raising money for polar bear preservation.
- recognition for his heroic inner dog.
With the same purchase, you do various kinds of other good:
- you support ecological agriculture. Hemp is grown without adding poisons to our soil, air, or water--important because toxic chemical pesticides and fertilizers are already globally dispersed.
- you choose a sustainable natural fiber. Ordinary dog collars are made of nylon, a synthetic polymer derived from petroleum.
- you help polar bears two ways: (1) You say no to toxic pollution, now piling on climate change to threaten the long-term survival of polar bears. (Contamination with toxic man-made chemicals, including pesticides and fertilizers, is pushing polar bears toward reproductive failure.) (2) You help raise money to save polar bears in the wild. Polar Bear Garage Sale donates 30% of profits to this cause.
Hand-made in the US of planet-friendly hemp. Durable and machine-washable, with contoured quick-release hardware. Adjustable collar in symbolic green, available in 3 sizes: S (8-14") M (14-20") L (18-26") Mails in planet-friendly packaging, anywhere in the US for $3. Polar Bear Garage Sale signature product
Dog tested and approved by beautiful Polar Bear Protector dog Phrieda